Regaine Extra Strength for Men scalp foam contains a 3 months supply and has been medically proven to stop thinning hair and advancing baldness; stops hair loss and regrows hair in men with common hereditary hair loss. In clinical testing, 9 out of 10 men said they kept or regrew hair after 4 months of using Regaine foam twice daily. It works by increasing the blood supply to the hair follicles, which helps to strengthen existing hair and stimulate secondary hair growth. The easy-to-use foam takes very little time to apply. Continued use is necessary to maintain the results of treatment. Hair growth should become noticeable after 8 weeks of twice daily usage.
MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT. Regaine Foam is licensed for hereditary hair loss in Men aged 18 to 49. The cut off age of 49 is based on the upper age limit in the trials submitted for license.
*****Before we ship this product we will contact you by phone to verify that this product is suitable for you, and that you are over 18. This practice is in line with the regulations set out by The Irish Pharmacy Union (IPU) which is the representative and professional body for community pharmacists in Ireland.
Regaine will not work for everyone and it is not possible to predict individual responses.
Do not use:
- If you are a woman
- If your scalp is red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful
- If you are under 18
- If you have heart disease and/or circulation disorders
- If you don't know why you are losing hair - See your doctor.
Avoid Contact with the eyes
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine Extra Strength
- Apply a dose of 1ml, with one of the enclosed applicators, to the affected area twice daily (with a 12-hour interval)
- Replace large outer cap on bottle when not in use
- Do not exceed 2mls per day, and do not use it more than twice a day (your hair will not regrow any quicker, and you may risk side effects)
- For further information see leaflet in pack
- Study the pack leaflet carefully before use
- Each gram of cutaneous foam contains 50mg of Minoxidil (5% w/w) (topical use). See leaflet for further information.
Important Information for Regaine:
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Consult your doctor before use if you have heart disease and/or circulation disorders, are pregnant or breast feeding
- Avoid contact with eyes. DANGER - extremely flammable aerosol - pressurised container-read instructions on the box.
- see leaflet for further information.
ALWAYS READ THE PACKAGE LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER